Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

My friends fucking rock

This is a text conversation with C tonight...


C- "WTF?!?! There's a line of about six cars in the drive-thru at Taco Bell.... Tourists officially suck."

Me- "Stab 'em in the neck"

C- "They do have sporks here"

Me- "Oh please, get some!!!"

C- "You want a few?"

Me- "OF COURSE!!!! Think of the projects...."

C- "Already thinking..... hmmmmm....."

Me- "I'm going to make a Spork of Doom for work, and I'll brandish it menacingly when I'm mad. BAM!"

C- "I may have topped that one already.... This evening and more vodka may prove me wrong, but damn it, I will have tried!!"

Me- "Holy balls! Share!"

C- "Not yet, this may require a grand unveiling."

Me- "Ner. But OK."

And the end result, you ask?


WOLLLLVVVVEEEEERRRRRIIIIINNNNNEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!




It's official. My friends rock.

And sporks are my weapon of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment