Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The saga of the Granny Panties

I decided, about a week before going into the hospital for surgery, that it'd be prudent to purchase a few pairs of granny panties.

See, I thought about it, and I was horrified to discover I didn't own one pair of underwear that *wasn't* scanty! So, to save myself embarrassment in front of Mother Dearest, and unknown hospital staff, I informed PIC that we needed to go shopping for old people chonies.

Now, PIC decided to take matters into her own hands.

She comes bolting into my work one day, grinning like a madwoman, with some odd, soft black object in her hand. She looks around, throws it at me, and runs out laughing.

What is this fine object, you ask?

Voila!

WTF?

Now, these are the biggest pair of granny panties I've ever seen. They go up to my boobs, yo! And I am NOT a small girl, by any stretch. Doubly disturbing is that they're shiny and see through... umm.... yeah... enough said.  So being the good sport (and consummate comedian), I decided to put them on and take them out for a test drive.

FUCK YEAAAH!

Not a great picture, dudes, but that's the thing with wearing uniforms... black, black, and more black, with a side of BIG ASS black panties! 

Needless to say, these fuckers are in my Hall of Fame of best gifts, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment